Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Update

This is just a short blog post, although I figured I would do a seperate post instead of including this on a review because it is important to the blog in general.

We now have DirecTV in our house, which means I can watch each new SDMI episode twice; once in the Eastern time zone, and once in the Pacific Time Zone.

Now, I have spoken with a few readers of the blog, and they think I should just watch the episode the first time, and then blog about it the second time it airs.

Granted its going to be a little weird watching the same episode twice in one night, but I am still going to do blogs and will still be reviewing each episode for the remainder of the season.

And hopefully season 2 as well and any future seasons and series(and maybe movies as well). That's it for now, but i'll be back later with the official live blog/review of tonight's Scooby episode.

No comments: