Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Update

Sorry it's been so long since i've posted on here, i'll try and write here more often; actually i've kind of neglected the blog because i've been working on other projects like my Scooby fan fiction.

By the way, i've been thinking about posting some of them on here and maybe including links to my Fan Fiction.net account; if anyone would like that you can post a comment on here and I will read them and take them into consideration.

Also i've been thinking about posting more about my areas of expertise(or fandom as the case may be), like sports, pop culture, TV, Scooby Doo, etc.; actually I probably will do that(of course it might be most of the postings i've done on message boards, but what the heck); thank you to everyone for reading my blog and posting comments on here, see yea soon :)

No comments: