Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scooby Doo Fan Fiction Updates

Just figured I would let everybody know who is interested in my writing progress: So far I have completed or am working on 19 different fan fiction pieces, all of which are up on my fan fiction.net account. I have finished my versions of all 13 of the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo episodes without Scrappy and with Fred and Velma, I am working on re-writes or retellings of Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost, Scooby Doo and the Goblin King, Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf and Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School.

BTW, for number one, it's a sequel to one of my other fics and I think it will turn out great; for number two, I thought the ending was bad and basically the entire movie was not that great so I am re-writitng it, for number three and four I have taken out the characters of Googie and Scrappy and replaced them with Fred, Daphne and Velma.

Make sure and visit my fan fiction.net account which is Scoobyfan1, I love getting reviews and advice and love to write as well, and reviews and advice really help me in my writing.

No comments: