Monday, January 17, 2011

Update

Hello to all my followers and readers,

Sorry about not posting for a while, I haven't had much to say on here; but I have been writing Scooby Doo Fan Fiction in my spare time as usual and I found out there will be a new Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. episode on January 31st entitled "Mystery Solvers Club State Finals".

This episode is expected to feature characters from some fondly remembered Scooby Doo knockoffs from the 70's, such as The Funky Phantom, Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels and I think Speed Buggy as well.

I will be definitely back on January 31st to do my live blog review of the episode, and if it's as good as the description i've seen listed, it promises to be a great episode; until then, good day, good mystery solving and thanks for reading.

Update(January 24th): Well, unfortuntely it seems that next Monday(January 31st) will not have a new Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated episode as originally planned; I have no idea if the episode will air in two weeks(February 7th) or not, but if it does I will have my blog review of it as always.

In the meantime, I have a few other blog ideas for things I want to talk about, so stay tuned to this very blog, because I might have some things to, well talk about.

7 comments:

hobbyfan said...

Thanks for the heads-up. It's about freakin' time they 1) started new eps and 2) let Scooby interact with some of the other crime-solvers from the glory days. Y'think maybe someone's been paying attention to a certain message board we both frequent?

Scoobyfan1 said...

@Hobbyfan, I know and i'm looking forward to seeing the new episodes resume.

As for the message board thing: I don't know, but I would hope so.

Indagare said...

I figured that new episodes wouldn't start until around April, since if they want the series to be a full year and have an episode every week, that'd be about the right time to start the last half.

Scoobyfan1 said...

By the way, I didn't update this on the main blog yet but Episode 14 is on I Tunes for those interested.

I downloaded it and watched it a few hours ago, and not spoiling anything but it was pretty good.

hobbyfan said...

Why the delay on CN? Don't those idiots know this is a sweeps period?

Scoobyfan1 said...

@hobbyfan, no idea; but somebody mentioned that the episode has been pulled From I Tunes, so that didn't last too long.

TheDazzler said...

Do we know when they will have a new episode??? I've had it with watching reruns over and over and over again!!